Tunica Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
I must say Lea Dill sure knows how to put on a show and many Thanks to Ray & Vicki Tobin who donated such wonderful High Point Tropheys for the Kids.. WoW it looked like Nationals..
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Kelsey Vann that shows with us won High Point Classic Shetland Youth , she brought home 4 Directors Chairs , A Bronze horse head, a Bronze full statue and a bronze with a place to hold a photo.. Not to mention her nice awards for the class wins.. Kids you bettter start now hounding those parents to take you to Tunica next year.. !!!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Here are a few of the photo's from the show , and party...

This is Tina & Tuffy and Lisa & Pete enjoying the Band

DSCF0578.jpg

DSCF0577.jpg

TUFFY AND ERICA MAKING A PLAN !!!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

DSCF0563.jpg

ERICA'S NIECE WINNING HIGHT POINT OVER MINI

DSCF0551.jpg

KELSEY WINNING HIGH POINT SHETLAND

DSCF0540.jpg

MY NIECE WINNING LEADLINE HER FIRST SHOW
default_wub.png

DSCF0526.jpg

MY GRANDSON MATHEW READY TO PARTY !!

DSCF0569.jpg

DSCF0536.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
great photos.

You all look like you all had a great time.

thanks for sharing
default_yes.gif

Your grandson is adorable and that pic of your niece and her pony is precious!

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's on a great show. Very nice horses (of course!)... And your grand children are just PRECIOUS!!!!!!! You grandson is just TOO CUTE!
default_wub.png

Looks like a great show, nice pictures. The kids are adoreable.

I have my camera charging now, as I haven't even looked at pictures really........I know got very few if any of the horses as it was running back and forth.......but Sat night got lots of pictures!!!
default_laugh.png

It was a great show, Lea does a great job, facilites are way above average....way,way above, judges were very fair, all went smooth.

B - you know how the photographer was??? I never got to look at pictures but wouldn't mind, as he might have some shots I like......tried to get out of there Sunday before the storm hit, but got stuck at Helena anyway on the side of the road. If you know you can email me, I'll try Lea too.

DSCF0569.jpg

OH MY! I see a future heartbreaker! Too cute!

Sounds like it was loads of fun!

Great pics, what fun!

Thank you for sharing and congratulations...

Liz

Latest posts

Back