Tunica Show 2009

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:DOH! Lea, you are a nut!
default_new_shocked.gif

I am so ready for show season to get started, during the winter months I do miss seeing everyone!

YUP, that's me -- just a nut...
default_risa8.gif
-- love to party hardy, have fun and be with friends.... not to mention the crazy things I do to my friends.... of course I do have a partner in crime when I do crazy things -- one night Belinda and I pugged up the ice machine outside our hotel room.. We listened behind our door to people trying to get ice. Of course we were all giggles... Finaly someone went to get the hotel manager. we ran out in our pj's and pulled the towel out of the machine... When the manager came back -- he hit the ice button and there was a landslide of ice over the place... Oh my god, we laughed so hard, I almost peed my pants....

You need to ask Belinda what she did one time to a person sleeping in the seat in front of her on the plane.. I can't believe we didn't get kicked off.... Talk about trying to choke down laughter....
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back