Tug stops on mini cart

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkipsMom

Reaction score
Are there tug stops made especially for mini size shafts or do I use regular size ones???

Thanks!

leslie

Use the pony-sized ones. "Mini" sized ones aren't available.

ok...have I missed something?? I thought tug stops were on the shafts already..as in little nubs or a ring
unsure.gif

yellerroseintx said:
ok...have I missed something?? I thought tug  stops were on the shafts already..as in little nubs or a ring
unsure.gif

503633[/snapback]

Unfortunately, not all carts have them on. Sometimes they need to be ordered seperately. I needed to order them for my mini show cart a couple of years ago. You would think that with what they charge for some of the carts--the carts could come with stops, but they cost me something like $14 or $15 extra.

How do you fit them?? They have come as standard on all my carts, so I would have no idea!! Where do you get them??

Smuckers Harness Co and Ozark Mtn Mini have them in their catalogs, in pony size, along w/ other online stores. Seems like they are an option w/ most cart makers but it wasn't offered at the time I ordered my cart 18 months ago.

Latest posts

Back