Trying to get in touch with this folks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
Hello,

does anyone know Michael & Susan Doering with PBR miniatures?AMHA said they live in Texas.The phone no. we have from AMHA is no longer in working.

We are needing to get in touch with them.We would like to use PBN as our prefix,AMHA said it is to close to their PBR, so we need to talk with them.We have already paid the $150 and 120 days waiting period,but the board thinks it is to close.We would love to use PBN, because we have paid for it with AMHR already, plus we named a foal last year with PBN.We have already paid for Paint By Numbers, but it is so long for alot of the horse names.

Pam with AMHA said the last register horse with amha was 2000.They paid for the prefix in 1998.Are they still own minis?

IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION THAT CAN'T BE POSTED EMAIL US.

This is what amha said i need to do:

[SIZE=12pt]You need to forward a letter requesting if Michael & Susan Doering would be willing to relinquish their farm prefix in which they reserved in 1998 with the American Miniature Horse Association. The prefix you are referring to is “PBR Miniatures”. Just explain that you are trying to reserve “PBN” and your request was declined because of the similarity to their prefix. If they are willing they can either send me an email releasing it or send me a statement stating they are willing to give up the prefix for any future use.[/SIZE]

thanks Melissa

Last edited by a moderator:
default_laugh.png
anyone

Well not sure if they are the same people but I found this on phone number search online and it says they dont have a phone number but there was an address so maybe they can be contacted that way even though it would take longer.

Doering, Michael C & Susan E

2656 W Fm 455

Anna, TX 75409-3815

Good Luck!

Back