Trying to find...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nakita

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to find the dam to one of our mares, she was bred in America and i've managed to find a message from someone advertising another one of her foals in 2001 but the stud that it came from doesn't seem to be around anymore (message I found is: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wHw52Vb08nAJ:pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/nwminis/message/16+%22a+%26+p's%22+michele+may&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk )

She is called A & P's Michell May, my mare is Stormy Rivers Scouts Shez So Randi, out of Fallen Ash Farms Talent Scout.

I'm working on her pedigree and I'm desperate to find a picture of her dam.

If anyone can help I would be really greatful.

Thanks in advance
default_smile.png

Nakita

Hi,

I'm trying to find the dam to one of our mares, she was bred in America and i've managed to find a message from someone advertising another one of her foals in 2001 but the stud that it came from doesn't seem to be around anymore (message I found is: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wHw52Vb08nAJ:pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/nwminis/message/16+%22a+%26+p's%22+michele+may&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk )

She is called A & P's Michell May, my mare is Stormy Rivers Scouts Shez So Randi, out of Fallen Ash Farms Talent Scout.

I'm working on her pedigree and I'm desperate to find a picture of her dam.

If anyone can help I would be really greatful.

Thanks in advance
default_smile.png

Nakita

Hi,

Just found out that Paul & Karen Sanders of Stormy RIver Ranch are still listed as owning this mare but she was born in 1987 so it's possible she isn't around anymore, does anybody have an e-mail address for either of them or somebody that may know them.

Thanks again.

Nakita

You May want to try and contact Sheryl Peterson of Oak Bay Acres. She bought a few horses from Karen and Paul when they dispersed a few years ago.

Amanda

Back