Trophies , ribbons

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norah

Reaction score
anyone know where i can order some trophies and ribbons ? I dont need many , just a few , and would like to order from small , private companies with nice , friendly staff .

Thanks

I'm not sure if they ship overseas, but when I was hosting trail rides I would order ribbons and small trophies from Hodges Badge Co. For larger trophies I would order from Crown Trophy Co. This was many years ago, and not sure if both are still in business. Maybe you could google and see if they have web-sites.

I have been ordering ribbons and trophies for over 50 years for dog shows and horse shows.Have used Hodges Badge Co for both.They do have a web site and are very nice to work with.I am never sure how to order on many items and very nice sales reps will talk/walk you through everything.

Items arrive in a timely manner and packed safely and securely.Very nice folks at this company

thank you Bevann : ) will try all of the above : ) would like to hand out awards for seminars completed : )

I wonder if this would be best on the Main Forum? It's mini related, and more people may see it. There's a member who offers some special trophy items, but right now, I can't remember who it is!
default_sad.png

I have often been trophy Chair for our shows.I have found really nice tote bags ,halter bags and other items form equine catalogs such as State Line Tack,dover Saddlery etc.I got some in club colors and had club name and logo embroidered on items.Even director chairs have been given.You can use almost anything then add plate with club name and award designation.I LOVE finding unusual items for trophies.Hodges also has a nice trophy line.

Latest posts

Back