Tried a new graphics designer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
We wanted a new advertisement and after seeing Samantha Dummetts fantastic work on other forums and publications, i knew she was the one I had to have design for us because I wanted something very unique and special that would stand out. Let me say that Sam did not disappoint .... I knew I had chosen wisely for a very dynamic presentation. All I did was supply the photos and the info I wanted displayed and she came up with the entire concept on her own.

Hopefully this post will be acceptable as my advert I wish to share has NOTHING whatsoever to do with sales, it is simply an announcement of a new addition to our breeding program.

Anyhoooo ....

We couldn't be more pleased with the end result! Samantha is very professional and works very diligently to ensure each of her clients receives a unique design and not repeat any type of themes or layouts from other clients - all different - and that's a feat in itself to always be coming up with something totally new. She was a joy to work with and very accomodating (and patient) for tiny little tweaks we asked for.

Within 2 days we had the final product and we'd like to share with you if you don't mind ....

what-ad-012011-PRINThiresol.jpg
*** Photo in Post #3 (scroll down) thanks to a helpful forum member
default_aktion033.gif

I hope the photo shows up - I've had trouble with posting this the last couple days - it shows up at first but in preview it says photobucket has deleted or moved it - and that's not so LOL (I do have it on the sale board also if it doesn't show here).

if you're interested in checking out the rest of Sam's work - feel free to email me and I'll share her site and info. Don't think I can post that here ....

EDITTED BY ME AND not happy.... not sure why the photo will not display - I've tried to do this post for 3 days and it is not deleted or moved in photobucket so not sure why its getting that error. I've even uploaded a new one in photobucket but it still will not dispayl on LB. I have tried replacing the photo several times in the edit mode and still nothing. You can view it on the saleboard if you're interested at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
what-ad-2-proof71.jpg

I love it!!!!! I thought I would try and see if I could post it for you if you don't mind.

ETA: I did not work for me. Sorry

I've seen it there (assuming its the one I looked at a day before yesterday) and I thought it was a great looking ad
default_thumbup.gif
. I'm not much help with why it won't load here but have you tried to see if you can load any other pics? That will tell you if its just this pic or another kind of problem.

Love it, hope you do not mind. Just added this for you

could not see the photo. Hope this is the one, found it on FB.
default_wub.png

Your welcome glad I could help

deleted mine.

Glad you have it up now..

Great job and beautiful horse!

Lisa

Awesome and yes, he is quite handsome!

Latest posts

Back