Treasure isn't pregnant

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
Vet palpated Treasure today and she isn't bred. She'll go back in with the rest of the herd and I can get back to a regular sleeping pattern after 10 weeks of watching her.

Would rather stay up all night for weeks on end if it meant she was pregnant, though.
crybaby.gif

Sorry to hear that
sad.gif
! Was she supposedly bred for 2005 or 2006?

I'm so sorry, I feel your pain. My old Foxy Lady tested 4 on the milk stip for so long, I finally had her palpated and she was open. Boy, a person never knows.
sad.gif

I'm crying and grouchy and moody all at the same time.

Made a double batch of cookie dough and I have no intention of cooking it.

yum!

I feel your pain. We just went through the same thing. Had been watching our mare for 2 1/2 months and come to find out she was having a false pregnancy. It is hard when you have been waiting and watching and find out there is nothing there. good luck next yr is you plan on breeding her again.

Alisha

Sorry to hear that!! I have been watching several for a long time now and have vet coming in the morning to check some. I have at least 2 mares that I think are having false pregnancys as they have had half a bag for months now/ I just want to know!

Latest posts

Back