Treasure is down?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
biggrin.gif
I see Yankee Minis mare is down in her stall..hopefully to foal this time, meanwhile does anyone live close? If she is foaling she sorta needs her stall cleaned:)

Carl just went out to Buddy and Shortcake as we live lakefront and four! pople across the lake are shooting BIG very LOYD fireworks, beautiful but horrendesly loud and I'm so scared my babies are scared out of their scull!

He will call me on the walkie talkie if they are sweaty and I will drive out. It's only 300 ft but I can't walk it;(

This will be their first year with these fireworks so close..wish us luck:)

Maxine
yes.gif

Our neighbors are doing the fireworks thing too and my Minis are standing here sleeping. Hopefully your horses are not scared either. Good thing they are being checked on to be on the safe side as some horses do get frightened.

I hope your mini's aren't being bothered to much by the fireworks. Our neighbor is also doing them - the mini's are fine and so our full size ones - I'm more scared that he is going to catch our hay stack on fire than anything. Hopefully they'll quit soon!

The fireworks FINALLY quit here at 11:48PM. Hubby back in and all ok. We too worry about sparks. Been dry here and we live literally in piney woods, LOTS of pine needles around us on the floor of the forest.

Been watching that foal cam, and she's laying down on her side now, looks promising?If not I am...

off to bed, good night.

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some idiot neighbors that shoot off bottle rockets, fireworks and things that make a very loud BANG!!!

I always make sure everyone is put up and a radio is left on till this all stops. The horses don't seem to mind it but the Anatolians think the horses are being attacked by something and go crazy trying to protect them, so in the house they will come.

Good Luck,

Robin

MInx said:
biggrin.gif
I see Yankee Minis mare is down in her stall..hopefully to foal this time, meanwhile does anyone live close? If she is foaling she sorta needs her stall cleaned:)
You are so funny!!! lol We spent the whole day at the barn replacing a fence and ran out of energy and time! LOL You caught me!!

xkngt.gif

Well Yankee Mini, your are certainly a hard working woman! Oh that I could do likewise. SO I just sit and watch YOUR foal cam
biggrin.gif

The last two births put me in awe at how quietly and gently you got them going. Hoping for the same for Treasure..

she sure looked ready last night but guess not.

Do you want another filly this time or a colt?

Best of luck,

Maxine

Latest posts

Back