Transportation Companies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frizzle's Gal

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting a colt from Idaho and I am located in Ohio. So I was wondering if anybody knew of any good, resanoable, reliable transportation companies? Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharron & Wayne Hinkle -- Sharrway Transport
default_yes.gif
:

http://www.sharrway.com/transport.html

Grand Champion Transport is the best!

Very timely great communication. My girls were is awesome condition when they arrived.

Good Luck

I second the vote for Worleys Hauling. :aktion033: Bill & Mari Worley are a wonderful team, and do a great job caring for the horses and keeping you informed as you wait! They just recently hauled a wealing colt for me from Florida to Pennsylvania and he arrived in great condition!

www.worleyshauling.com

I vote third for Worleys. They have a new trailer too for those that have not seen them in a while.

I have used them since the late 90's many times, and they have been wonderful folks and always delivered my horses, coming or going, in top shape. They treat them like their own. Not to mention, they actually communicate with their customers so you know what is going on and where they are and when they will arrive.

My neighbors had a horse shipped with one of the above mentioned haulers and it took at least THREE weeks to get from MI to AZ. Couldnt get hold of anyone to find out WHERE their horse was, etc.... and then they got no previous call to let them know it was arriving. Luckily they were home when they all showed up. Found out the horses were laid over at their place, but nobody told anybody that, while they get a load together to make the trip!

We always use Sharrway Transporting. Wayne and Sharon have always delivered our horses in great shape and well rested. We have used them a lot and have never been disappointed!
default_yes.gif
:

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

I would recommend:

Sharrways

All-State Horse Express

Worley's

Hauled Wright

Andrea

I've only used 3 or 4, but I would highly recommend Miniature Ventures.

All of the above listed companies have been great, but I have a soft spot for Miniature Ventures.

Hauled Wright is awesome. They stay in contact with you, you can always get a hold of them. Very honest, prices are good. Plus the trailer has always smelled clean and the horses were always alert and clean!

Sharrway, All-state, & Hauled Wright are all very good!!!!!!!

Stay away from SKLTransporting. They will deliver 4 days late and try to charge extra. I had to call the police to get my mare off their trailer. At one point they said they could just drive off with my horse and there would be nothing I could do about it. Well, the police told them different since I had a signed contract from the seller and her papers were in the mail on their way to me.

Latest posts

Back