Transportation Assistance or Purchase?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedPromiseRanch

Reaction score
there is a old guy in TN with 3 minis for sale, due to his poor health. so far no one is interested and i would be willing to purchase them from him... except for the logistics of getting them from TN to AZ without spending a fortune... he has 2 spotted jennets ($250 each) and a gray jack (intact) for $100, none registered. my plan would be hardshipping the jennets and keeping them, and gelding the jack and adopting him out... he can barely handle e-mail so is snail-mailing me pictures. thought i would put it out here, because if they could find a home closer, that would be a lot easier on them... i'd love to have them but realistically getting them here is going to be a nightmare... and if i can find someone to take the jack between there and here, i don't need or want him... i have 2 of my own and a 3rd boarding for a friend...

he did say he could keep them for a bit pending arrangements for transportation but needs to know by August so that he does not purchase another winter's worth of hay for them...

just wondering if anyone is coming this way any time soon that would have a ride-share situation, or if anyone closer to TN might be interested in giving any of these 3 a home?

once the pictures arrive i will scan and add them here...

well i got more information, the girls are approx 39 inches tall and the jack 36... and gosh being a SW girl all my life, i never paid much attention, when i looked at the map OMG Tennessee is FAR... so this is a no-go for me, can't justify the cost of transport even if it's just fuel, for unregistered donks that size...

so i am hoping that perhaps someone closer to him might be interested, i'm sorry i did NOT get a chance to scan the pics, the jennets are nicely spotted and the jack is a standard gray-dun color.

contact info is Bill [email protected]

Latest posts

Back