Transferring ASPC to AMHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
I just got my new rule book but haven't read it yet. Can someone tell me what the rules are concerning transferring an ASPC registered horse (pony, really) into the AMHR? At what age can it be done, and what are the costs? Is it like transferring an AMHA horse into the R?

Thanks.

Good Morning Judy,

You will need the following:

1. Pony must have reached it's actual 3rd birthday

2. Work Order Form, cost Mares & Geldings $200, Stallions, $400 plus cost for their age division.

3. Copy of ASPC papers

4. Pony will have to be measured bya licensed ASPC/AMHR steward and inspected by a licensed ASPC/AMHR judge, copy of height verification card mailed with work order.

Karen Shaw

And after you have followed Karen's directions, the ASPC registeration will not be transfered. you will have two sets of papers on your pony. Both ASPC and AMHR and will be able to choose which division you wish to show in at any given show. You could also be eligible to show at both the ASPC Congress and the AMHR Nationals. The only catch is that you cannot show both as a pony and a mini at the same show. You must choose each time.

Latest posts

Back