Training Videos.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spotted Fantasy

Reaction score
I have been looking on Ebay for Horse Training Vidoes for Driving, grooming, showing, etc. They of course are all geared toward the larger horses. Wouldn't the techniques be basically the same? Haven't been able to find too much at all for just the Mini's...

Have you tried the Lil Beginnings Last Chance Auction? I've seen some pretty nice training videos there....all geared towards the miniature horse.
biggrin.gif

Sterling said:
Have you tried the Lil Beginnings Last Chance Auction?  I've seen some pretty nice training videos there....all geared towards the miniature horse.
biggrin.gif

429771[/snapback]

Now, why on earth didn't I think of there, must be age showing~I tell ya my mind is going.. I'm on there and the sale board everyday looking for Mini stuff, and to drool over all the horse, even though I really have enough in the works for now...

Thanks for the info, going to go check them out now...

Yes, definitely look on the LB Auction, but to answer your question: The techniques are basically the same. Minis may be small but they are _ALL_ horse! Just ask them.....
smile.gif
I have a friend who does French classical dressage with hers, ala Dominique Barbier. This emphasizes in-hand work but she can do Shoulder-in, Renvers etc. with her minis. Very cool! So pretty much any good training techniques work with minis.

Latest posts

Back