Trainers Auction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
First I would like to say the trainer Auction was a great Success again this year.. We raised just a little over $11,000.00 Yes you see that right !!!

We had a meeting and have decided to now offer ALL YOUTH CLASSES the TRAINERS TROPHY !!! Yes all Youth Class WINNERS will get one of those "" Help me get it off the shelf size Trophy's. "" I think they must be about 2 foot tall or more..

I would also like to thank several Trainers , that came to convention for the first time this year, and jumped right in and helped with the Auction !!
default_aktion033.gif
Leigh, Cairn , Syndi, and of course our old faithful's that are there every year..

A big Thank You to Ray for always being there to help with being there to help, Lennie Bertrand for making it fun for people in the crowd.. and most important , to the Members who buy buy buy buy !!! Knowing it is going to a good cause.. And last to our great people who are so nice to bring such great items to Auction off...
default_wub.png

Without everyone I just mentioned this Auction would NOT work , So a big round of applause you !!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I was wondering what the grand total was for the auction and glad to hear that we went over that $10,000 mark. I enjoyed getting to be "Vanna White" and help get bids on the items up for sale and I look forward to helping again next year!

I did end up with one item from the sale (a dog blanket) which fit my jack russell just perfect! I hope that many people will show up for Convention at FL in 2009 and we can raise even more money for the youth.

Sunny you are correct about the motel.

Blinda, thanks for all your hard work. This was my first convention and had a great time. Looking forward to trying to make it to FL next year.

How about a big hand for Vickie and Ray Tobin – RayVik miniature horses - On their extremely generous purchase of my snowball that will someday destroy a village. This is the 2nd consecutive year that Vickie has donated some serious cash for this cause. They have given a lot to the youth programs over the years and don't even have any youth showing. They're the type of people that make the miniature horse world so wonderful and I am grateful to count them as friends.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

This was the hat in 2005 when we got it for "Red Alert".

AMHR%20Convention%202005.JPG

Somebody PLEASE post a pic of the other winners of the National Grand Champion's Purple Pimp Hat.

2006 Billy & Jenny Radoi for "Geeshan"

2007 Ray & Vickie Tobin and the Killions for "Pharoah"

2008 Ray & Vickie Tobin for "Dream"

Mike here's Buffalo's "Purple Hat" in honor of D & S A Pharaohs Fortune - 07 National Grand Champion Stallion Under.....

DSC03884-1.jpg
DSC03876.jpg

I took pictures of Vickie and the hat again in Branson, but they are on her camera and she's gone to TX in hopes of being a grandma really soon....but I'd beat she's got her camera with her so I'll try to get her to send me over her files.

There has to be a story behind that!!!!!!!!!

I need the information before this weekend when I see Belinda. LOL
default_wink.png

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
OH YES
default_472.gif
default_472.gif
I need instruction !! And NO John , you can not know about that ..
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif
Lets just say we all had a great time , As for those that don't know we celebrated my Birthday at Convention in Great Style... LOL!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Not to "toot my own horn" or anything, but I think there also needs to be a BIG thank you to the auctioneer, my husband, Barry who jumped in and auctioned at the last minute because the original auctioneer couldn't make it.
default_aktion033.gif
We were just vacationing in Branson, and HAD to stop by to say "hi", when it was mentioned they didn't have an auctioneer for that night. Barry is a professional auctioneer, and does benefit auctions for our Boer Goat Assoc also. He was glad to do it, and was even asked to do the auction this weekend for SMLEC in Rolla. We are fairly new to the mini horse world, but are enjoying every minute of it!
default_yes.gif

Antoinette

I'll say "thank you" even though I wasn't there and I, too, am very new to Miniature Horses. I think that's a really neat story and what a kind thing for him to do!

Not to "toot my own horn" or anything, but I think there also needs to be a BIG thank you to the auctioneer, my husband, Barry who jumped in and auctioned at the last minute because the original auctioneer couldn't make it.
default_aktion033.gif
We were just vacationing in Branson, and HAD to stop by to say "hi", when it was mentioned they didn't have an auctioneer for that night. Barry is a professional auctioneer, and does benefit auctions for our Boer Goat Assoc also. He was glad to do it, and was even asked to do the auction this weekend for SMLEC in Rolla. We are fairly new to the mini horse world, but are enjoying every minute of it!
default_yes.gif
Antoinette

Antoinette,

Barry did an awesome job!
default_saludando.gif

To Barry:

Sharron and Karen say 'THANK YOU" as the ones who were taking down the prices and bid numbers, he kept up in tune with him. I do appreciate an auctioneer that you can understand and follow and he's one that fits the bill! My old boss was an auctioneer by trade as well as an uncle who is one. Not an easy trade to get into as you have to have a good roll of the tongue.

Hopefully you can make it to Kissimmee next year and do it all again.

Again, Thanks.

Sharron Hinkle & Karen Shaw auction recorders.

Latest posts

Back