TRAINER TIM PEARSON

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob r

Reaction score
WE HEARD OVER THE WEEKEND THAT TRAINER TIM PEARSON MAY HAVE HAD A HEART ATTACK WHILE AT THE KAY SHOW. ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING MORE ABOUT THIS?

Yes, Tim had a heart attack and had surgery yesterday( had a stint put in) Dr. Pam and her family are on their way to help with taking care of some of the horses. He is doing better and is cracking some jokes.

Karen

Tim Pearson did have a heart attack at the Katy Show. Went to hosp in Houston and on Monday they placed two stints in. He has already been dismissed from Hosp. I believe everything is back in order.

Musta been a bad weekend. I was in Kentucky judging the Julep Cup and on Sunday night after I finished I had to go the hospital for terrible stomach pain. Turns out I had to have my appendix (sp?) removed that night (1:00 a.m.). I had to stay an extra day and just got home this afternoon. Since I was flying they couldn't do it arthroscopically and had to make an incision and they stapled me closed. Now I have to recover as quickly as possible since I have to be in Ohio to Judge eastern regionals and then onto central regionals right after that. Never a dull moment.

I wish Tim a full recovery and Lisa, you too! Must be the TX water!
rolleyes.gif

Wow Lisa...............glad you are doing well!

Glad Tim is doing well too...........

B

What impresses me is that you both made it through the show
aktion033.gif

I've never had the opportunity to meet Tim in person, but on of my favorite people in the whole world is his new assistant trainer--Bethany Franke from Iowa. He will probably need more surgery in the near future, and the the doctors are telling him to take it easy--yeah sure!

I was at his place today to be with Bethany, but everything is running like clockwork. He has an amazing backup network of friends and neighbors. Gotta mention too he has done wonders with the place in a very short time, and the horses all look wonderful and happy! Of course, I give part of the credit to Bethany--she has been down here since May 1st--the day he moved in, and she puts in six 12 hour days a week.

Our best wishes to both Lisa and Tim. We need both of you back in full force as quickly and safely as possible!

GOSH LISA, SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOU TOO!!! MAYBE YOU JUST NEED TO GET A BIG SUPPLY OF THAT "VANILLA ICE" TO HELP YOU RECOVER!!!!!(INSIDE JOKE) TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND WE'LL SEE YOU AT REGIONALS.

Tony said:
Our best wishes to both Lisa and Tim.  We need both of you back in full force as quickly and safely as possible!
423194[/snapback]

I ditto that!

MA

Glad to hear everyone is recovering - what a weekend! Lisa, must have been especially tough having that happen so far from home. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Jan

bob r said:
GOSH LISA, SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOU TOO!!!  MAYBE YOU JUST NEED TO GET A BIG SUPPLY OF THAT "VANILLA ICE"  TO HELP YOU RECOVER!!!!!(INSIDE JOKE) TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND WE'LL SEE YOU AT REGIONALS.
423350[/snapback]

Went straight to the barn when I got home for a big shot of Vanilla and all the others. Hate to be away too long from the horses... I just don't think anyone is going to take care of them like me. But, they all did well, even without me here. I have the best husband and employee (my son is here too helping out) so all was well. I hope to get back to the barn and working by this weekend or Monday at the latest. Mr. Ice will be at regionals so come by and say "hi".

wildoak said:
Glad to hear everyone is recovering - what a weekend!  Lisa, must have been especially tough having that happen so far from home.  Wishing you a speedy recovery.Jan

423357[/snapback]

A couple times I thought I was going to melt down... I didn't have anyone there with me in the hospital or in recovery but I told myself to "buck up" and get a grip and I made it through. The doctors and nurses were wonderful. The show secretary, Charlotte got me from the hospital to my room and then from the hotel to the airport. Sid Hutchcraft got me to the ER and came back in the morning to check on me. Everyone was looking out for me and in the end I was only a day late getting home. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Hey Lisa, I can imagine how you felt being far away from home and having to have emergency surgery!

You know, miniature horse people always come through in need! Glad they were there to help and you came through surgery and back home again in good shape. Hope your recovery is uneventful and I look forward to seeing you at Regionals.

i didnt no there were even katy shows!!!!!!!!can someone tell me when they are cause we go to some land in katy so......

Best of wishes though i hope he is feeling better.

Latest posts

Back