Trailer Dividers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC Farm

Reaction score
We went from showing 2 last year to 5 this year so we are looking to convert a motorcycle trailer into a mini horse trailer with dividers. We already have the windows and are getting them installed. But we are needing to know where to get the dividers from at a reasonable price or what you have used as dividers that work great. Show season is right around the corner and we to get our trailer done in a hurry.

Thanks for the help in advance.

I got mine from Meadowbrook Farm (Ray Carrol) on the LB sale board. He's great with custom designs!

Leia

I would highly recommend someone else. Just look in your phone book for a licensed welder, they are bonded and insured on their work/ products. tell them exactly what you want, they will use the highest quality materials, not cheap flimsy material and you will not have the cost of shipping either.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a local welder make and put dividers in our 2 horse trailer. Now we can haul 4 minis with no problem. They are awesome!

We just took 4 mares from NC to KY and it was super! They were heavy duty metal. They can be removed for transport of our bigger horses and hauled but AMHR and AMHA horses equally as well. He designed a system to latch each one in place and it folds away when unloading. These are swing dividers also.

His price was extremely reasonable and he was quick. If you want more information on him or pics, contact me. I would suspect in this economy, there are lots of good welders out there that would be able to do this reasonably.

Latest posts

Back