Trail Camera

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, the mountain boomer must have escaped the owl. Plus an interesting shot of a cardinal in flight. And a bird I'd love help being identified.
Enjoyed looking at those pretty interesting trail cam photos. That spot seems to be the busiest in the area, not running out of visitors any time of the day?

The doe came to the bird bath about 3 am. We have seen her sleeping in the front yard. Not sure why she keeps apart from the larger herd. Maybe because her fawn is young? Have not seen the fawn since the first day.
The bird bath is like Grand Central Station. Multiple birds in it all day. I don't think we've had any more migratory ones. The camera takes the best pictures early in the morning. In late afternoon, when the most birds come, the sun isn't right. I go out 3-4 times a day to put fresh water.mocking bird.jpgJune bunting.jpg

The doe came to the bird bath about 3 am. We have seen her sleeping in the front yard. Not sure why she keeps apart from the larger herd. Maybe because her fawn is young? Have not seen the fawn since the first day.
The bird bath is like Grand Central Station. Multiple birds in it all day. I don't think we've had any more migratory ones. The camera takes the best pictures early in the morning. In late afternoon, when the most birds come, the sun isn't right. I go out 3-4 times a day to put fresh water.View attachment 47672View attachment 47673
I love your trail camera pics 😍

Another bird query. Have never seen these birds before.
Have never seen a skunk drinking before. And the doe was back.
Of course, the possum and raccoon were there. By the time the birds came in the morning the birdbath was drunk dry by the nocturnal critters.

Attachments

• two blue birds.jpg
    two blue birds.jpg
    591.8 KB · Views: 0
  • august skunk.jpg
    august skunk.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 0
Another bird query. Have never seen these birds before.
Have never seen a skunk drinking before. And the doe was back.
Of course, the possum and raccoon were there. By the time the birds came in the morning the birdbath was drunk dry by the nocturnal critters.
Those are really awesome pics from your trail cam. Have you thought of installing a mini pump for the water supply?:)

Those are really awesome pics from your trail cam. Have you thought of installing a mini pump for the water supply?:)
I have another "pond", a mineral tub with a pump. Plus a large pot with plants, and another bird bath. We've tried the camera at other spots, but this bird bath gets the best activity.

Latest posts

Back