Tragic news at Seven Acres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So very sorry for your loss of David. From his video on the funeral forum he seemed so full of life.

My thoughts will be with you tomorrow as he is laid to rest.

Debi,

You have my deepest sympathy. I'm so sorry you are having such a difficult time right now. I will add you and Christy to my prayer list. Prayers will be said for Cody also.

((((HUGS))))

Debi and family,

I cannot begin to express my sorrow over your loss...that beautifully written funeral announcement gives me just a glimpse into what a wonderful man he was, and how many people are mourning his death.

You are and will be in my thoughts.

I am so sorry,

susanne

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]Her family will be in our prayers too.
default_wub.png
:

I am so very sorry to hear about all this -- how awful!!

I have been out of pocket for the past 2.5 weeks.

My heart goes out to you!

JJay

Dear Debi,

My heart goes out to you. I wanted to say, awhile back I was talking with another Coast Guard wife, and she works as a vet tech and lives near you. She raises dogs, and has a very pretty QH. I bet there are people around you that think you are the most wonderful person, and you probably don't even realize it. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it. Don't hesitate to reach out, and share your grief. All I can do is pray that the healing process for your family begins quickly.

God Bless you and your family,

Lynn W

Debi, prayers going out for you and your family. (((hugs))) to you, I wish I was alot closer to be more comfort to you. Corinne

[SIZE=12pt]Debi and Family,[/SIZE]

Please accept my heart felt condolences for the great loss of David. He is flying the skies with the Lord now and will always be watching over you!

Blessings and Prayers
default_pray.gif
:

Jenny

I am so sorry to hear of Debi's loss and heartache... my prayers are with her and her family.

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back