Touch of Class is streaming LIVE!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a great picture, but I'm only getting it about 3 seconds at a time - is it just me? Any suggestions?

I've tried every computer in the house, all do the same thing. Very frustrating!!

Mine is doing the same thing. I quit watching because it was so frustrating. There were others on the chat bar saying the same thing.

I loved watching that!! Thank you so much for the information about it. Now I have seen my first mini show. It's just great! I even got to see a roadster class and a liberty class, so I know what you guys are talking about when you refer to these now. lol

default_biggrin.png
I've been able to watch off and on for most of the day.

Luckily did not have any issues with the video some have had...

I really enjoyed it. I think it is great that people can see that minis can actually DO some thing, and aren't just cute to look at.

I liked watching the roadster class too, just thought there would be more entries in the class.

Tomorrow's full of the jumping classes, should be good!

Hey all.... I was there 'live' today!! That's great it's on video for everyone to see!! I will be there again tomorrow (not showing this year due to still recovering from last months surgery) but you will recognize Forum members Tommy and Dawn Thompson from Lost Spoke with Catch, and I am not sure who else might be there.

I had no problem with the video today, great clear picture. Very addictive, watching horse shows on the internet lol.

Jan

Oh and Sunday the drill team will be performing there and Forum member CheyAut will be in it.

So what am I doing wrong? I go to that website, click on live channels show name - ask to login in,I did early this morning.

Suppose to get a conformation e-mail or something, says it might take an hour - well its been all day - nothing! Nothing inmy spam mail either. : (

default_unsure.png
Hmmmm, have you tried to do it from the beginning again?

Maybe for some reason it did not go through the first time?

I was watching again today and really enjoyed myself. I do have a question about the in hand classes though. When they came in, they lined up in a couple of lines head to tail. What determines how many lines they line up in, which line each horse lines up in, and where in line the horse is? Sorry if this is a silly question, but I won't learn if I don't ask.
default_smile.png

Is there anyone on the iequine website you can contact directly for help logging on? I've had no trouble with it, and the confirmation email did come within about 5 minutes.

Iequine, by the way, is a great site. Lots of cool video clips there....one on a bullfighting horse that just blows me away.

Jan

Was out there again yesterday... the weather is fantastic. Watched a few driving classes etc... .caught up with old friends and met some new ones. Ended up the day heading for Wendy at Whitneyville as her two really green mares have not had much time in harness. Cant go today...............
default_sad.png
Had made other plans..............

Back