Top 10 thoughts for 2005

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

minimule

Reaction score
Top 10 Thoughts to Ponder for 2005

Number 10 - Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9 - Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 8 - Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich - quick!

Number 7 - Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for

weeks.

Number 6 - Some people are like a Slinky.....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one

tumble down the stairs.

Number 5 - Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Number 4 - All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Number 3 - Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?

Number 2 - In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it

normal.

AND THE NUMBER 1 THOUGHT FOR 2005:

We know exactly where one cow with mad-cow-disease is located among the millions and millions of cows in America but we haven't got a clue as to where thousands of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located.

(Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration!!)

REO

Reaction score
This has always been one of my favs!

Some people are like a Slinky.....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Boss Mare

Reaction score
minimule said:
Number 2 - In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it

normal.

469765[/snapback]

They are all so true
, but this one really made me laugh out loud. I just got a job at a pharmacy as a pharmacy tech and I had no idea how many people were actually dependent on Prozac and the a like..... Especially when their insurance company won't pass an RX refill after they picked up their month supply a week ago.

Latest posts