Toots foaled!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
Our maiden silver bay pinto mare Toots decided not to be a maiden any more and gave us this tiny black pinto colt!

He is sired by our small black Tovero stallion Magic!

I know he doesn't look pinto but he is! His spot is on the other "cheek"
default_laugh.png

I love this boy!!!
default_wub.png

website1007003.jpg

Life has been busy and I finally got a chance to post about him! Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! It was getting dark, and as you can see, the flash went off and made his eye white and made him look light color LOL.

What is funny is, he has a white spot on his bun and on that stocking below it, he has a black spot! It looks like it slid from his bun to his stocking!

He's a love!
default_wub.png

Awww, he's handsome! Can't wait to see the other "cheek"
default_laugh.png
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Congratulations Robin!!! He's beautiful

Well Im glad you got around to posting him finally....... Now that hes half grown
default_wink.png

He is truly a nice colt Robin and the pic doesnt do him justice I know cause I got to see him and

what a nice little colt he is with the cutest lil face very refined colt thats goin to be a tiny boy
default_wub.png

Cant wait to see him all clipped and stuff like that - he is a very nice colt ! someone is goin to get a heck of

a deal on him with a wonderful personality - hes already friendly and curious

Ah what a cutie!! Congrats on your little guy there!

ges absolutley stunning, everything you could ask for in one tiny package

Many CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! x

Congratulations Robin! What a cute baby!
Baby_horse.gif

Carol

Finally!!!! I don't know how you can hold it in so long! I have to post like immediately! LOL!

He is a super cute colt. And TINY! You have to get a picture of his georgeous little head and post it here. He is a half brother to my Whispy who has a pretty head too. Must be Magic!
default_smile.png

Now.... just one more Whispy sibling.......
default_smile.png

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations Robin! Toots and Magic did good!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back