Took the rest of the hair off yesterday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
I clipped their bodies yesterday after clipping head and necks two weeks ago, left fuzzy ears and boots. It has been so warm they were really beginning to get too hot. Wouldn't you know it as soon as I can get to body clipping it turns cool again, in the low 50's last night, supposed to get down in the 40's tonight and then back up to more normal temps then.
default_wacko.png
Had to dig out the blankets. I don't think Arkansas ever has what is called a normal spring. The first one is Bailey, he is Erica's Prankster little bro, he will be our yearling stallion, he is such a character~

baileycut-1.jpg

This is Lita, our yearling over mare, she is the sweetest and tries so hard to do what you want~

lita3cut.jpg

litacut-1.jpg

Ohhh, Bailey is just gorgeous!!!!!!! I NEED to get a Pranky brother! I love, love, love that cross!!
default_wub.png
They're both looking good, Terri, thanks for sharing them with us!

Please excuse what I call "butt puffs", I don't know if anyone else hates doing the V on the back for the first time in a show season as much as I do, but I always put it off til the first show clip. I am kind of anal about it and if I get it off, it just bothers me. I know all the tricks to do it, and I still hate trimming it the first time.

I love, love, love that cross!!
I am a huge Prankster fan too, that is why I couldn't resist his brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
They both look very nice Terry.
default_yes.gif

Linda

I'm going to be different and say that i love that mare! She's lovely!
default_wub.png
They are both in great shape too. Mine are big as elephants at the moment. :DOH!

Wow, nice horses. :D I really love the mare. The stallion is nice too. And, I think the butt puffs are cute!
default_wub.png
I also hate doing the v thing, it's weird for me... why do we do it? lol

Nice Pics. I hate the tail V too. I get it just right and before I can move the clippers they move their butts and I mess it up. WHO EVER decided to do the tail thing must have been crazy.
default_wacko.png

Hopefully see ya in a few weeks at the shows.

Nice Pics. I hate the tail V too. I get it just right and before I can move the clippers they move their butts and I mess it up. WHO EVER decided to do the tail thing must have been crazy.
default_wacko.png

Hopefully see ya in a few weeks at the shows.
This is not a fad. It is to loose the fewest amount to tail hairs when clipping. It also finishes the overall appearance when done right.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back