Took the kids to the river today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
This weekend was my husbands first official weekend off in the five years we have been married. Most of it was spent installing cabinets but we broke away today long enough to go on a hike with the dogs. It was pretty hot and I was worried about them because they were panting so much. But we made it to the river and Vayda jumped right in. I was surprised because she has never been anywhere like that. She loved the water and was quite eager to swim. Rudy on the other hand was scared to death and I had to carry him in and then put him down. It was shallow enough for him to stand but he was still freaking out trying to swim
default_rolleyes.gif
We all had a lot of fun.

Rudy freaking out
default_rolleyes.gif

DSC07687.jpg

Vayda was a trooper. She was swimming here and having a lot of fun

DSC07692.jpg

She followed my hand and started to get tired so I had to help her back to the shallows

DSC07693.jpg

Exploring

DSC07695.jpg

Then we stopped by my old work and visited "Fred" the miniature donkey
default_wub.png
I love him and I have told my ex-boss a million times to let me know if she goes to sell him. I try to visit him every few months. She runs a pony party business and uses him in the petting zoo. I am hoping he can come live with me at some point. He would make a WONDERFUL therapy donkey
default_yes.gif
I have been trying to talk her into selling him to me for the last two years but I haven't succeeded yet
default_poke.gif

Fred and Me

DSC07682.jpg

Cute pix Brandi!! The dogs look cooler playing in the water. The Donk is adorable too!!

I'm glad your hubby got a weekend off.. Dont forget to show us pix of your new kitchen when you get it done...

Missy

Brandi...it looks as if you and the kids had a fun time! Looks so nice and refreshing! I can see why you adore Fred....what a cutie!!!

Missy,

I am going to post a new blog on the progress from this week
default_yes.gif

Thanks for looking
default_biggrin.png

Cute pix Brandi!! The dogs look cooler playing in the water. The Donk is adorable too!!
I'm glad your hubby got a weekend off.. Dont forget to show us pix of your new kitchen when you get it done...

Missy

Latest posts

Back