Took some pictures today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
First is my 4 year old stallion, C Kings Running Brave, trained to drive by Ashley Harris who is doing a great job with him! Lovely movement on this boy.
WilsonDrive.jpg

Then, LM Hawks Psycho Psuede taking on SF Mahogany Bay who was oh so patient until he finally snapped and let him have it. Pyscho is a yearling and Mahogany Bay is 5.
PsychoMaple.jpg

Your driver is looking great!! And that bad boy looks like he is having a blast.

All lovely boys there!
default_yes.gif
:

Running Brave is looking awesome! :aktion033:

Great pics! Beautiful new driving horse and wow, those two are gettin' down and dirty! *LOL*

Makes me not miss my days of having too many stallions/colts around here!
default_smile.png

Liz M.

[SIZE=12pt]Great pics Jody! I love the ones of the boys "going at it".....and Running Brave looks like he's going to make an awesome driving horse!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

Your stallion is very handsome, looks great driving!!

Great picture of your boys!

I echo haricane's words to a "T".

Joyce

I've done some additional work and have a few more to share. I have had the stallion for 2 years, really makes me rethink selling him, but I really have to get down to just a few and he wasn't on the keeper list. What a dilema, the more I see him drive the more I want to keep him!

PsychoMaple1.jpg

PsychoMaple2.jpg

WilsonDrive2.jpg

WilsonDrive3.jpg

WilsonDriveHeadShot.jpg

WilsonDriveHeadShot2.jpg

Latest posts

Back