Took Some Pictures This Weekend....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
I have been wanting to get nice pictures of my girls....and my mom has been really getting into photography lately...so I loaded up a few of them yesterday for a little photoshoot and thought I'd share
biggrin.gif

Here is Fowler Boomers Exotica Lovesong, my To Sir With Loves Boomer daughter:

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

Here is Little Americas Soshowme Buckeroo, a Little Kings Bingo Buckeroo daughter:

DSC_0153.jpg

And Finally (at least for now)....Silver Bluff Romance After Dark, a Martins Boozers After Dark granddaughter:

DSC_0115.jpg

As always...thanks for letting me share!!!
wub.gif

Tracy

Very nice Traci, thanks for sharing. Keep it up with your Mom, you guys are on to something.

A few of us get together and do a photo shoot and we have a lot of fun doing it. We get some pretty good pictures too. It is a lot of work but it is sure a lot less expensive than having a pro do it.

When do you get your new kids?

Thanks everyone!

And I agree Annette...it was a lot of fun...and my mom is doing a great job! She loves practicing on my horses also, which is great! For the new kids....the 28" palomino will be here on Wednesday evening. The 2 from Lucky Hart I will get early October....Jessica at Spirit Thunder will be bringing them back to her house for me...it's a long wait...but I think it'll be worth it!

Tracy

When is Fowler Boomers Exotica Lovesong coming to my house SHE IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING.

I love your other girls too!!! very pretty!

Silver Bluff Romance After Dark can come down to Texas if she would like
biggrin.gif
wub.gif

Beautiful mares!
wub.gif

I love all of your girls, but I sure do like that Lovesong! Gorgeous!

You have some beautiful horses on your hands! I love Fowler Boomers Exotica Lovesong
wub.gif
!

Latest posts

Back