Took my ACT today.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHunterHorseFan

Reaction score
Went to the college, ETBU, where I am planning to major in English and took my ACT today. Wow was it hard!
default_new_shocked.gif
My poor brain. :DOH! I graduated early in 2006 so its been a few years. I've done some math studying and took a few little practice tests to prepare. Anyway after my poor head was practically frying and I was nearly cross eyed after staring at paper for hours,
default_wacko.png
the timer rung and we handed in our papers. I went to a waiting room, very nervous, hoping and praying I passed. One by one each student was called in a room and told what their score was. Of course they just had to leave me for last.
default_unsure.png
Finally my name was called so I went to the room and they asked me if I ever took this test before. I said no. The lady said that I did really good and I should try to guess what my score was. I replied that I had no idea. She said that the score can be between 16 to 36. So I said, 28? She loudly exclaimed yes! So I went home and got online to figure out what scholarship I could qualify for. Entered my GPA and my ACT score.

It said I qualilfied for the Presidential Scholarship, $6,500 a year for 4 years totaling at $26,000! I am so glad I don't have to take the ACT over.
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Wow, what website is this???

Good job btw. I wish I had studied harder. My junior year I got an 18 on the first test, and the next time I got a 24 without trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
GREAT JOB! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Latest posts

Back