Too Many To Drive

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MajorClementine

Reaction score
It's official, I'm overwhelmed trying to keep up with 6 minis. If anyone is looking for a driving mini or knows anyone who is I have a few. They aren't registered but they are fun to drive. I may also be willing to meet as far as half way for transport. Anyway... Keep me in mind if you know of good homes. I don't love putting them through sales but might have

I have one that is a very experienced driver but not as personable (a little standoffish in the pasture but not hard to catch) and one with less experience but very gentle and willing and loves attention. The first is Blue and the other is Wally.

Hi there! I'm late to the party as usual, but are you still looking to rehome any of your minis? If so, do you have any mares? Where are you located? My mare lost her pasture buddy (mini mare) of 15 years last year, then a rescue gelding 2 months ago, and 3 days ago, the ND wether who has been with her for 10 years!😥 Oh, & I live in SE AK!🤦‍♀️

Latest posts

Back