TOO FAT?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bdazzled

Reaction score
Do you all think that this mare is too fat? Thanks!!

609387692106_0_ALB.jpg

She MAYBE borderline heavy. Can you feel her ribs when you run your hand over them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a serious question???

[SIZE=14pt]Your mare is quite obese.[/SIZE]

rolleyes.gif
wacko.gif

Most of mine are too.
yes.gif

YEs she is heavy but I also think she has the old style body as well.

She is definitely too fat, to the point of getting close to being a candidate for foundering, in my opinion.

sure wish I could see the picture so I could compare her to my yearling! only get the red x.

Ah ha! I see you WISTERIA AND BEDAZZLED! Geeze, I feel almost human, looking at the forum board, and being able to say hello!

I too, only see a Red X. But from the account of those that can see the photo---Lara, you must have been feeding that mare tooooo many Shipley Donuts. LOL
wink.gif

The "Katrina Kid"

If you click on properties you can then copy and paste the image into your browser.

http://images.kodakgallery.com/photos1342/...92106_0_ALB.jpg

Thank you for sharing your photo and yes, your little mini is fat.
yes.gif
My little gelding is not quite as "fluffy", and I have him on a strict diet right now until he loses some weight. As a side note, I am having my vet check his blood on Monday (glucose and insulin levels) just to make sure it's just plain old fat, and not anything metabolic related.

How old is she?

Liz R.

Latest posts

Back