Quantcast

Tomorrow's Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
I have a table ready and I'll take pictures. I couldn't get the pictures to save on a disc so i could get them printed. I have flyers, and 2 newsletters to pass out, plus I'll be having a guess how many carrots in the container for 25 cents a guess, with all the money going to CMHR. I was supposed to bring Honey, but my ride fell through and I don't have electric brake in my truck yet.

christy

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
I made the rescue $25 from this show. I think more people might have helped out if I had Honey there. I couldn't get her there unfortunatly. I had a woman say she was going to see if her 4-H group wanted to sponser a mini. I had a .25 a guess for a container of carrots. There were 416 baby carrots in it and the girl who won it guessed 415. I have a few more shows and then I'll send all the money to Gini. I didn't get any pictures.

Christy

Gini

Reaction score
Christy

Thank you for doing this for the mini's. When is your next event? Just maybe we could get a ride to

get Honey there..... You are awesome for doing this....

[SIZE=18pt]THANK YOU!!!![/SIZE]

Gini

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
You're welcome Gini. The next show is on Memorial Day, Cassidy is showing at that show so I can't bring Honey, but I will have announcements made about my table that I will be having. I want to knoe is soemone could print out all the pictures of currrent rescues for my table. I have no printer and I'm not very computer savy so I don't know how to save to a disc. I would pay them to do it. and the other thing is could there be info on age, A/B, location, and anything else that would be good info. I'm going to put together a book with the ones that are in need. I had alot of people ask about having a book with pictures, especially ones that want to sponser a mini. You can email me at CasnosMinis3@aol.com

Thanks,

Christy

HobbsFarm

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hi Christy,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I just wanted to say thank you for promoting CMHR at your shows. How did the one today go? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The more people that know about us, the more horses we can help.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon[/SIZE]

Gini

Reaction score
Shannon and Christy.

I feel really bad I haven't been able to get the pictures to come out so Christy can make the album.

For whatever reason my prints are being cut off no matter what I do.
I've never had this problem before. Christy I'm really unsure what to do. Maybe if I e-mail to Shannon or Marty they could get them right.

Please let us know how you little one is doing. I'm praying real hard that everything will be ok.

Latest posts