Tommorow is launch day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy

Reaction score
You would think that being retired we would be able to drop everything and go whenever we wanted. Wrong! too many animals and my obsession with their care stops that quickly. Finally all kittens except one have found homes, house sitter is lined up and we are ready to go. Taking off first thing in the morning, first stop will be just south of Redding, CA. this is one of those stops that are necessary to just get where you are going but we have a space reserved along the river so at least it will be enjoyable too. Second stop will be 5 miles north of the little town of Klamath, CA in the Redwoods. The RV park is named Mystic Forest, even that sounds likes Disneyland. We are going to stay there for two days to be able to see some of the sights. It's right on the coast on HWY 101 in northern CA . I will post pics along the way of the beautiful Redwoods and fun things we do. I have never posted about the places and things we do but being summer this will give you all something new to do. It should make everybody feel cooler at the least. Temps are in the 50's Of course it all depends upon the WIFI service I get. It could be sketchy to say the least.
default_yes.gif

Have a wonderful trip. sounds like fun. I would love to try an RV some time as we have dogs and I hate leaving them at the kennel.

Have a fun and safe trip........hopefully the weather starts acting like summer.......if you are going to the Oregon coast you are going to love, love, love it.......

Hopefully your wi-fi works and you can post pics & tell us how it's going......
default_biggrin.png

Thank you all for your good wishes, we will have a wonderful time and not worry about a thing, yeah right! Besides that cat that suddenly doesn't want to eat and doesn't like strangers. I made him some boiled chicken breast and he decided he will partake in this better food. Talk to you all soon.

Back