Today was sad

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
354259840.jpg

Not the best shot, but everyone looks like a buffalo.

Tinkerbelle is 27 inches, papers say black and white, but I think she is likely a dark bay and white under all that fluff.

She is 7 years old and the lady said she does obstacles and jumps and she's fast!!!

After the picture I vacuumed her and trimmed her feet and she truly is a little angel.

Awww...I LOVE happy endings. CONGRATS . I am sure the only reason this lady left you have them, is she felt exceptionally comfortable that you would be perfect for them, and them for you.

Corinne

:Cold-Scared That touches my heart...maybe you can keep her in touch with them through visits and pictures...that way she can feel part of them still.

The horses become our friends and saying goodbye is heart breaking...you are a good and sweet person to understand.

God Bless,

Lis

Hi Gene,

I was talking with Florence today, she is so happy knowing they have gone to a wonderful home.

Tinkerbell is just a sweet heart, I remember her showing both Reno and Tinkerbell at least 3 or 4 years ago.

With her health not doing too well, she needed to find these two a good home.

Not only did you find a nice driving horse, you made a nice Lady not have too worry.

She believes it was meant to be.

She also told me how you just say give a kiss and Tinkerbell will raise her head for one.

She has taught her to give kisses.

I think the match was a success. So glad I could help.

Maybe that is my calling
default_thumbup.gif

Cannot wait to see you and Reno in the show ring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back