Today is my birthday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to me, Happy birthday to me
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday! I can barely remember 27![/SIZE]

Lyn

Happy birthday many more to come you are as old as my second born now.

WOW.....27 years old!
aktion033.gif
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.......to be 27 again, and have skin that doesn't need ironing!
laugh.gif

CONGRATULATIONS....HOPE IT'S HAPPY!
yes.gif

27! I was married one year and planning to move to Montana...strange...I never got there...yet! Have a spectacular day!

Well my day has been great so far. Got money, always comes in handy. My younger brother, his girlfriend and my nephew(who is 3) bought me some t-shirts with horses on them. My older brother gave me money, my mom, dad and grandmother also gave me money. My boyfriend took me out for supper and a movie on Sunday, then out for supper again today. Then I got myself some minis. One arrives Thursday, then 2 more on Sunday, as well as a Modern Pleasure Shetland Mare. Pictured in my avatar. Can't wait. I also went to the barn and my miniatures and the 2 arabs gave me some kisses. Little Sky just didn't understand what all the fuss was. She wanted to eat her hay.
biggrin.gif
She is a cutie, 8 months old and stands 28" tall.
thumbup.gif
I'll be busy tommorow after work, have to take down cobwebs in the barn as the barn has not been used all spring, summer and fall. Time to clean it a bit and get it ready for when my new arrivals come. Though Karli's stall is ready for her. Got that ready yesterday as I thought she was coming tommorow but she won't be picked up until Wednesday evening.

Latest posts

Back