TO THE OWNER OF THE RESCUE

• Thread starter MiniaturePrincess429
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MiniaturePrincess429

I am writing a book, a fictional novle series about a girl and her mini's i would love to do a write up for the back of the book about the rescue. Any one think that that is a good idea? Also if it is ok, I need contact info,and a site maybe?

some people have to turn over horses to cmhr due to financial hardship or illness. We have always promised that info would be kept confidential.

Also I am a little confused on who you are asking?? Just anyone who has a rescue or??

I could be mistaken but I think that she is asking if it would be okay to do a write up about the rescue in general. for example, when did it start? where is it located?what do you do?, etc.

Am I correct, MiniaturePrincess249?

oh i think you are right LOL. sorry!! i misread it the first time

our web addy is www.chancesminihorserescue.org

there is page that tells how we got started etc

just email me if you have any questions

[email protected]

Yes you are correct Scout. I just want to bring awareness to the fact that you do exist and that Miniatures aren't exempt from Abuse. I won't charge ya anything. I promise. If you want I can also put forms in the back (book is still very much in the process of writing), so that ppl can donate or become members and the like.

I just love to write so Hey!

Latest posts

Back