To anyone who objects to show results --

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susanne

dB
Reaction score
Yes, if you're one of those who has criticized those who post their show results, I am flaming you! I am targeting you directly, so send me nasty emails if you wish!! Go ahead and bring it on...I'd love to see who you are. I'm in a cranky mood this morning and I'd love to give it right back!

I cannot believe that anyone would be so insecure, so puerile, so pathetic as to resent another person's accomplishments...the results of their own hard work.

If you don't like it, then either get working on your own horses or go somewhere else...get a life!

And to those who feel as if you shouldn't post your results, PLEASE don't give in to this sort of intimidation! Ignore these bullies and share your happiness with the majority of us here who support you!

laugh.gif
Susanne, as usual, you took the words right out of my mouth. I don't remember exactly how this showing business even got started. Must have been off showing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Again, showing horses and what happens in the showring is what makes any breed strive for the betterment. If you don't want to show........that's fine.......FOR YOU! But don't condemn others that do!

And what if people ganged up on others for posting pictures of their foals????????????

So yes, GET A LIFE! And if you don't like to show........don't read the thread. You can also send me some nasty pm's if you like. I really doubt you want to do that!
nono.gif

I am tired of some of the rudeness!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You Susanne!!!!
aktion033.gif

I'm always so apprehensive on posting results for fear that someone is rolling their eyes thinking "GEEZ Not her again"
laugh.gif

I can't really take credit for how well Phantom has done as it is all Syndi's hard work but he is my boy and I love him and am so proud of him. So when he does well I just want to climb up on my roof and shout....but no one in my neighborhood would have any idea what I would be shouting about
laugh.gif

I have said it once and will say it a million times...without you people doing the hard work and showing, the rest of us wouldn't have what we have in our corral. Our "miniature horses" would simply be cheap ponies. I don't show, I have and maybe I will again one day, but I appreciate all those who put in the work to make our breed what it is! I agree...why flame those who show...and who wouldn't want to brag on their horse. Isn't that what we all do with our pictures anyway...they are a brag. I love seeing show pics and wishing I had your pretty horses in my back yard! Keep up the good work!

Yes, if you're one of those who has criticized those who post their show results, I am flaming you! I am targeting you directly, so send me nasty emails if you wish!! Go ahead and bring it on...I'd love to see who you are. I'm in a cranky mood this morning and I'd love to give it right back!
I cannot believe that anyone would be so insecure, so puerile, so pathetic as to resent another person's accomplishments...the results of their own hard work.

If you don't like it, then either get working on your own horses or go somewhere else...get a life!

And to those who feel as if you shouldn't post your results, PLEASE don't give in to this sort of intimidation! Ignore these bullies and share your happiness with the majority of us here who support you!

worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif

I know that I am a newbie and I should keep my fingers quiet, but I really like seeing the pics and results! I am a shy/awkward person at times and what you show people do amaze me! It has to take alot of time, hard work, determination and drive to do what you all are doing. I hope, for one that you don't stop telling your tales or showing the pics.

Fran

I must be off somewhere in LaLa land...
unsure.gif

Why would someone be offended by seeing your show results???? If you have an awesome horse, PLEASE show him or her off publically on this forum!!!

Post your results. I am currently not showing and would LOVE to see how you guys are doing!!!
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=21pt]Amen Sister![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I love seeing results and pics. Send me some nasty emails too at [email protected].[/SIZE]

I am fit to fight this morning too!
biggrin.gif

Tammi

I 100% Agree!

This is our hard work, why can't we show off? I love reading people's results, it gives me tips on how to better myself in the showring!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for saying this, Susanne and everyone. I've begun to feel that I shouldn't be posting results on our shows for fear of antagonizing people. The last show I went to, my horses and my friend's horses did GREAT, but I've not said a word about it....

Maybe it's time I DID!
aktion033.gif

I don't have any shows near me, so really enjoy seeing everyone's show pix of their horses. Please continue to post your pix and results. I have really missed them!!!

I must have missed something somewhere!!! This post isn't called for IMO.

I don't think anyone is against posting show results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact, I don't recall seeing anyone say to NOT post show results, but then again I don't have time to read each and every thread! (So I could be wrong.)

What I think has happened is that some people are tired of others saying that one's horses are worthless unless they are shown or that one doesn't know diddly if they don't actively show their horses. It was a general complaint about attitudes towards people that don't show that people were complaining about, NOT the fact that people posted show results!

So please, post your show results. You worked hard to get them!!!

Off my soap box!

Susanne Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunquest- There was a post by someone(don't remember who) who said they were sick of seeing show results.

Well, that is pretty much why I quit posting about Cole. This forum is the one place that I was able to show my excitement and the negativity from a few just stripped it away. I know I shouldn't feel that way, but that's how I felt.

Yes, Nila, you did miss something as even Mary Lou felt she could not post show results on a horse she bred and sold. That was enough for me when the provider of this Forum has to be leery of posting her good news!

I also agree--SHARE please!

I should be posting on the husband email too. Mine loves the horses and pets and helps feed but has no clue what I do with them at shows.

So I email friends and family I show with to share my excitement when I win.

This forum is a chance to interact with others with the same love and understanding of how much it means to reap the rewards of your labor of love.

I am just waiting for the last show I went to for the AMHR yearly points to be totaled. I will be thrilled if I can get a top 10 again this year! Top 25 would not kill me either as each year the horses get more awesome!

Yes, if you want to win, GO OUT THERE AND PRACTICE WITH YOUR HORSE. You cannot expect to win if you don't WORK at it. There's a concept. Be PROUD of the hard work you have put into your horses!

Post those show results!

The only reasons I don't post results (but I love reading about them) 1)most of my horses are client horses and I feel it should be up to them whether or not to post their horses accomplishments publicaly and 2) I feel that it jinx's me everytime I talk about it much less post it!
rolleyes.gif

CKC said:
Sunquest- There was a post by someone(don't remember who) who said they were sick of seeing show results.
Thanks, I don't recall that particular post.

I agree with you all! People who do anything with their horses have a right to be very proud of what they are doing with them and should brag about the results if they feel like it!!!! Doesn't matter if you are breeding them, showing them, hugging them, or sharing them with others! Go ahead and brag!

I LOVE to read the show results even though I am not big on showing horses myself. You all work hard with your horses, so go ahead and post!

Latest posts

Back