To all show managers - will make your entry forms computer fillable for free

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying minis

Reaction score
For the last 2 years I've made entry forms computer fillable for several different show managers - originally only for shows I was going to (for my own convenience LOL) and then pretty much any forms that those show managers sent me. Anyway, thought I'd put this out - I have Adobe Professional for work, and it literally takes me little to no time to take your entry form and make it computer fillable. If you want me to do this, I'll do it for you free of charge, just send me the entry forms you use, and I'll make them so exhibitors can fill them out and print them directly from their computer. The show managers I've done this for really seem to like it (it makes them MUCH more legible!) as do the exhibitors.

My email is [email protected]. Just drop me an email, and send me your forms. I can usually get them back to you within a couple days (depends on my work schedule and if I'm traveling).

What a great offer!

If you don't mind doing some for a couple of shows that I am honorary secretary of here in Australia, I would love to take you up on the offer!
default_yes.gif
default_firstprize.gif

Latest posts

Back