Tires for Ez Entry Cart

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barnmother

Reaction score
Ladies (and Gentlemen), I have an ez entry cart you know the kind with metal frame and shafts and the red seat with piping around it. I love my ez entry cart for breaking and training, working in the rain. I have even considered sleigh runners for it.

I have a problem with tires on the darn thing. The inner tubes are fine (and I have replaced them to be sure) but the tires will NOT stay on the dang rims. Have any of you experienced this issue what did you do. I purchased new bicycle tires for it and the same thing has happened, they simply come off the rims. I have two carts and I have the same problem with both. (In fact my son's wheelchair has the same problem as well.)

Any help would be fantastic. I would replace with wooden wheels if they made them.

It is important to inflate the tires properly. If they are inflated too quickly, the bead will not set. Inflate a little, work the tire around the rim, inflate more, work the tire, then inflate fully.

Some brands of tires are better than others, too. Did you try a different brand?

Sounds pretty frustrating!

Have you considered solid rubber tires? My sister got tired of keeping her cart tires serviced and purchased solid tires.

Latest posts

Back