Tiny update not such good news :(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Well my girl started running a fever
default_sad.png
They have it back down but she will not be coming home today, we are now hoping for friday. hubby is going to check on her at his lunch will take me to see her as soon as he gets off work. I just wanted everyoen who has been praying for her to know shes not ready to come home yet

Last edited:
Infection after surgery is a dangerous problem. Keep a positive outlook and we will all join in hoping for a favorable outcome for both you and Tiny.

I really think this should be on the main forum there are many of us who are still very worried about Tiny and do care!! I hope this is just a little set back and you can bring her home on Friday. (((((((hugs))))))))

Sorry to hear that Kay. Positive thoughts and I am sure the Doctors at OSU are on top of it.

Nobody is sick of the updates KK and I was looking for one and didn't think it would be back here. I know a lot of people are worried about Tiny and YOU!

I hope you have some very good news for us all soon. Hang in there. It's been quite a rollar coaster for you lately and I hope it slows down real quick and you will get Tiny back home before long.

Oh kay i am so sorry. I know how hard all of this is for you. How scary and helpless you feel. YOu can call me anytime
default_yes.gif
:

I can think of lots of things to be sick of but updates on sick horses are not one of them.

Hope things get better soon.

Kay, I'm sorry to hear Tiny's not doing as well as we all had hoped and prayed for. Continued prayers and positive thoughts for you both. And what a hubby you have!

This should be on the main page where it was started. I looked for an update there and stumbled on it back here. There are MANY folks that are looking to see how Tiny is and won't look here

[SIZE=14pt]KAy dont stop posting updates on the regular page just because of yesterdays coment. I was really upset by it too. You and I dont come here with problems often..... We are always praying for others.... now its our turn. Dont hide from anyone on this board and thats an order from the biggest knowitall here![/SIZE]

Lyn

Kay, I will be keeping you and Tiny in my thoughts.

Not sure who said something nasty on the main forum, but I just can't imagine that people are sick of hearing about Tiny at all. I think we are all really do care about both you and her!!!

Kay, PLEASE do not stop the updates! We all are pulling for Tiny!

A number of years ago we had a yearling colt successfully make it through colic surgery too.....and he also picked up an infection which set him back and kept him hospitalized for much longer than expected. BUT he came through! He is now 15 years old (all 28 inches of him) and has never colicked again -- <knock on wood>.

I am praying for the same for Tiny.....

MA

I haven't stopped praying, and I will continue.. Sending you good thoughts and big hugs I know you need them.
default_wub.png
: Please keep us updated!
default_yes.gif
:

Kay, Just wanted to repeat what eveyone else has said, those of us who care are looking for updates, you and your family are in my prayers. Kathy

Kay I'm sorry Tiny is not out of the woods yet. Don't stop with your updates.....we are all in this together. Tiny will continue to be in my prayers.

Keeping you and Tiny in my thoughts and prayers.
default_pray.gif
:

i need to apologize for sounding so crappy when i first posted this. I was just so down hearing that she wasnt doing as well as I thought and not being able to bring her home. Just such an emotional rollercoaster right now. I dont know what I would do without you guys. I think its harder since we are in a new state.

I cant even begin to describe the bond i have with this horse. And I cant imagine my life without her in it. She was our first foal. The vet said she wouldnt make it and i stayed up for 2 straight days making sure she did. She has taught me so much. I remember holding her in my lap and letting her sleep. And going to my very first show with her on the lead and her acting like a total brat in the show ring but still managing to place. someone offerring to buy her at a show and me saying no amount of money could ever get that horse away from me. then last summer she lost her first foal and i was so scared id lose her too. Weve been thru so much together. I cant wait to see her tonight so I can tell her she has to stay strong and fight so she can come home

With so many thoughts and prayers being directed at Tiny and you, she will be fine. She's in the best place to get the care she needs. Don't give up!!! More prayers being directed her way.

Kay, I am so sorry to hear about the problems with little Tiny. Sending prayers and healing thoughts her way, and prayers for you to have a peaceful spirit.

You are always there for everyone on this list and I will never forget the support I got from the CMHR crew while rescuing Justice. Don't feel one bit bad about asking for prayers and posting updates here! We love you!
default_wub.png
:

Kay, Will be sending more thoughts and prayers her way. Double time. Praying for you also as I know you are most likely worn out by all this.

Hoping for some good news soon.

Joyce

Latest posts

Back