Tiny update not such good news :(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_sad.png
AW KAY SORRY TO HEAR TINYS NOT 100% YET,BUT SHES STILL HANGING ON, I COME ON EVERY MORNIBG AND LAST THING AT NIGHT TO SEE IF THERES ANY CHANGE, I HOPE TOMORROW BRINGS BETTER NEWS,YOU DESERVE A BREAK! IN THE ROLLERCOASTER, [[[[HUGS]]]]]

It's so hard when it is out of our control. I know OSU will do their very best for her and she could not be in a better place.

My good thoughts are being blown East.

Good luck!

Oh dear, I'm soooo sorry.

This little girl has got to pull through, we need some happy out comes.

Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers, (((hugs)))

Though I dont post alot I have been watching and praying for tiny. Please do keep us updated. We all learn from all your posts. Prayers continuing from here.

Hey, anyone that doesn't want to hear how Tiny is doing DOESN'T HAVE TO READ THE POSTS! sheesh!

Still praying for Tiny, she can overcome this, hang in there Kay.

l hope Tiny pulls through sometimes they do go down hill for a bit after but bounce right back and do fine hope thats the case for you.

Many prayers
default_pray.gif
: and good thoughts are still coming your way, Kay. Hang in there....Tiny is in God's hands.

Awww Kay, so sorry to hear about the setback but Tiny is at the BEST PLACE there is for care! Hoping that things turn around quickly for your little girl.

hugs,

kris

Awww, Kay, I'm sorry to hear she spiked a fever, but glad that it's come down. We'll keep praying for Tiny to get well soon. So glad that she is in such an A+ facility.

Kay, i am so sorry to hear. I know what its like to have a horse that means the world to you, i wish you didnt have to go through all this.

You are and will always be in my prayers Kay,

Tiny will fight this, if she loves you half as much as you love her ...she will pull through this!

God Bless

Leeana

Oh Kay, what a disapointment, I know you were looking forward to getting her home. It's just a small setback, and not unusual at all for them to spike a fever. My prayers contine for you all.

Ginny StP

[SIZE=18pt]Kay,[/SIZE]

A post- op temp is not a bad sign in all cases! It happens quite often! Hang in there and give you little horse a big hug from us! Sending more and more prayers your way!

Bill & Wanalynn

Kay, I am so sorry that you and your Tiny have to go through this. I will be praying for her speedy recovery.

Hang in there Kay. Tiny is going to come home with you, just a few days later than planned. You have seen that she is getting the best of care and she is getting constant prayers from here so it will all come right in the end.

Please let us know how your visit went.

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back