Tiny Teacup Saves the day AGAIN!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is so amazing. That little foal is one lucky pup to know teacup. you have a precious angle on your hands congrats

missy

Definately want to see pics of the heroine Teacup. What a wonderful mare....never sell her....but if you do I'll bet you'll get lots of offers. I personally would have been going for a gun not a rake.....I would hate to kill an animal but I'd be more afraid it would come back. My dogs were raising a ruckus last night and when I went out there were 3 big stray dogs in my yard(not in the pasture with the babies...several fences to get to them,Thank God)...had never seen them before. I hate that! Now I'm always worrying about my babies....wish I had a Teacup!

rabbitsfizz said:
What a STAR!!!!  We need a "hero of the month" to go with the Doofus award!!!
440800[/snapback]

I agree, what a incredible mare. She is worth her weight in GOLD. To be so tiny,

and yet be the one to protect the poor innocent foal. How scarey for all of them.

I to pray they catch this dog, and make sure it does not come back. I would be

so afraid he would. With him being so focus on that baby. So many dog attacks this year and last year. It is truly scarey.

Vicky

I don't know how to post pics, but if you wish to see my Teacup, email me and I will send pics. She is a good girl, getting her checked this month to see if she is in foal. Hoping for a filly, so I can name her Demitasse( which is a very small cup)

Yes, Teacup is truly a hero. I wish the other mares would be nicer to her. Oddly she is low mare in the pecking order, she won't defend herself but she is brrave enough to twice now rescue one of the others.

[email protected]

Awww Robin,

What a neat story!! Teacup is certainly worth her weight in gold!!

I remember when you posted the other story about Teacup defending the mare.

She is certainly a keeper!

Give Teacup extra hugs and treats, she certainly deserves it!!!

What an awesome little mare! You need to send her stories into the Purina Rescue Heros Hall of Fame! Maybe she'll win!

Latest posts

Back