Timmy's 2 weeks old today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
TimmyTuesday1.jpg

TimmyTuesday2.jpg

TimmyTuesday3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]He sure is getting a little butt on him isnt he??? Hey Marty, If you are Hollys mommy doesnt that make you Timmys Grandma???[/SIZE]

Lyn

Marty

He is just so sweet looking but know from the running pic that hes probably a handful.

Marty,

He is just adorable!! And he looks like he knows it!!!

Love the pictures especially where he is showing off, running at full speed.

Hey, Marty - when are you going to get him a buddy to play with? He needs another colt to play with and have fun with!! I think otherwise he will drive his Momma crazy!!

Timmy is just precious! I love to see them ripping around like that, it shows they feel good, cute pictures.

Lyn: no I"m not Grandma. I'm his other mother cause he sucks on me too.

Sheryl: never even thought of clipping him. He's only 2 weeks old. Wouldn't that be a big mistake and make him end up wearing blankets? Must admit I'd love to shave that face and see what it's like under there.

Backwoods: Handful is right!

Donna: What do you mean needs a playmate? He's got me! And oh he keeps me chasing after him like a loose toddler in a Mall. He's just going to have to wait till spring if all goes well for a little brother or sister from Angel (I hope)

He is precious, Marty.

If I were in your shoes, I'd be very tempted to give him a head and neck clip job. It would be fun to see what he looks like under there!

MA

Hi Marty

Wow, he looks like so much like fun. Have you bought him some balls to play

with yet? I have little balls for our foals to play with and they love them. Helps

with the stall time to. One of the balls has a handle on it, they all fight over it.

I will say the mom's (dams) just hate the balls. But oh well. Its fun to see them

playing.

Keep us updated, I love seeing the pictures of him.
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

Vicky

TOO CUTE!!

And I have to say I LOVE the fourth picture down, his adorable look. Pippin pulls that on me whenever he's about to doing something bad, or has just gotten punished for something. "But I'm SO cute, how could you resist this sweet little face??" They just make you want to kiss them instead of being mad...and it works remarkably well!

aktion033.gif
wub.gif

Oh my gosh.....he is just adorable and I can tell he's not spoiled.
rolleyes.gif
Enjoy him.

Kareng

Latest posts

Back