Time to talk,,,trusting,,,,,buying, selling

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a seller, sold a bred mare on payments, mare was return because they could not pay and she was no longer in foal. Sold 3 others on payments, and were complete nightmares. I did have one sell that went very well and I thank them for that.
More than one experience, and one of them is still on going.

I just think the one case I mentioned of buying, has been mentioned more by others.

But it is more so about trusting again, instead of those particular cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that I have never sold a horse (miniature) and I am just getting into buying. I will on the second of January taking part in my first horse on payments (Thank you Getitia!). But I believe there is good and bad in all of us. Some times we go through bad experiences and have a hard time letting go and it starts eating us from the inside out. If you let it, it will take a life of it's own. I have had bad experiences in life, as most people have, and have learnt to just take a deep breath and let it slide. It doesn't mean it will not haunt you from time to time or that you can let it go immediately. But I always like to take a deeper look into my own self and make sure I treat people how I would want to be treated myself. It helps you learn to trust again to see your own mistakes in life. As long as you learn from and except that you yourself have made mistakes. Speaking in general, of course.

Good luck to you and I hope you find peace so that you can find your trusting nature again.

Fran

Latest posts

Back