Time to say good-bye!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
When Donna King of Menagerie Miniatures graciously let us purchase our Bear Branch mares back and bring them home she also was kind enough to let Dakota come home with her filly - we have had her since she was approximately two weeks old but the time has come for her to go home to Donna!
sad.gif

We have thoroughly enjoyed having her here even if for just a brief time - I just know that Donna is so excited to get her home - I bathed and clipped her again yesterday and just wanted to share a photo with all of my forum friends!

We want to wish Donna and Dan all the best with this sweet little girl! May you have many many years of happiness with her. She is a very smart little one and we are just going to miss her!

Thanks again for letting us bring Dakota home before her filly was weaned - we sure do appreciate it.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
yes.gif
saludando.gif

DSCN1483.jpg

I sure can see why you'll miss her Connie, she's lovely!

I'm sure Donna will appreciate how much love and care you gave her too.

Yes I can see how difficult it will be to say goodbye to one so lovely but what a wonderful gift you've given with her beginning in life.

Latest posts

Back