Time to Celebrate!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone! I am SO excited..... This evening I finally saw my yearling colt, Ericas SockIt To Me, he had BOTH jewels down!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOO excited & relieved..... Not that I was super worried..... but it's always in the back of my mind!

This colt is SOOOOOOOOO WOW! And since his first body clip in May for his first show(which he took home 2 Reserves at his first AMHA show!!).... he has gotten SUCH a deep golden color......... He's just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!! That dark golden buckskin color is just iceing on the cake for me though!!!!!
default_wub.png
He's MY BABY!!!!!!!!!! He's my pride & joy (my "Bubby", I call him allot as a nick name)....

I'm just so excited! If I had a champain bottle I'd celebrate!!!!!!! loL! I'm just tickled pink though!

He STILL acts like a BIG baby!!! And he'll ALWAYSSSSSSSSS be my baby! I LOVE him to death!
default_wub.png

Thank you Erica!!
default_wub.png

Haha! Who else but horse people would be celebrating this! :DOH! Congrats!!!
default_biggrin.png

default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
I know happy I was when Donovan dropped
default_aktion033.gif
Congrats!

And yep - Only horse people
default_wink.png
I told my friends about Donovan and I was so proud; and I had to laugh when they looked at me like I had 3 heads
default_biggrin.png
default_rolleyes.gif

Yay!!
default_aktion033.gif
He is such a nice boy, I checked him out on your site.... Wow, you are having a great couple of days, first you get TWO jewels and then a gorgeous baby girl!

That is great! I didn't think you had a thing to worry over. Bandito has a reputation for the boys not being any problem in that department. My Bandito son, DunIT, has been fully down since day one and his son (Bandito grandson) is fully down as well
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back