Time to Celebrate!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

MyBarakah

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am SO excited..... This evening I finally saw my yearling colt, Ericas SockIt To Me, he had BOTH jewels down!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOO excited & relieved..... Not that I was super worried..... but it's always in the back of my mind!

This colt is SOOOOOOOOO WOW! And since his first body clip in May for his first show(which he took home 2 Reserves at his first AMHA show!!).... he has gotten SUCH a deep golden color......... He's just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!! That dark golden buckskin color is just iceing on the cake for me though!!!!!
He's MY BABY!!!!!!!!!! He's my pride & joy (my "Bubby", I call him allot as a nick name)....

I'm just so excited! If I had a champain bottle I'd celebrate!!!!!!! loL! I'm just tickled pink though!

He STILL acts like a BIG baby!!! And he'll ALWAYSSSSSSSSS be my baby! I LOVE him to death!

Thank you Erica!!

Keri

Reaction score
Haha! Who else but horse people would be celebrating this! :DOH! Congrats!!!

midnight star stables

Reaction score
I know happy I was when Donovan dropped
Congrats!

And yep - Only horse people
I told my friends about Donovan and I was so proud; and I had to laugh when they looked at me like I had 3 heads

ShaunaL

Reaction score
Yay!!
He is such a nice boy, I checked him out on your site.... Wow, you are having a great couple of days, first you get TWO jewels and then a gorgeous baby girl!

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Staff member
Reaction score
That is great! I didn't think you had a thing to worry over. Bandito has a reputation for the boys not being any problem in that department. My Bandito son, DunIT, has been fully down since day one and his son (Bandito grandson) is fully down as well

Latest posts