Time is Running Out...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indian Peaks

Reaction score
If you want to play in the 2013 AMHA Halter Yearling Futurity,you must file your stallion and mare nomination forms by January 15, 2012!

Here is a quick "How to":

Go to the AMHA Website at: www.amha.org

· Click on Programs(on the left menu)

· Click on HalterFuturity (at the top of the page) – There are 4 form links at the top ofthe Halter Futurity page. The Halter FuturityGeneral Information page gives you all the information you will need forfuture reference.

· Click on the Stallion Nomination Form – to download the Stallion form. Completeone form per stallion nominated for the 2011 breeding year.

· Click on the Mare Nomination Form – to download the Mare form. Multiple mares bredin 2011 can be nominated per stallion on this form. One form is required foreach stallion.

· Send the completed stallion and mare forms,along with the nomination fees to the AMHA office by January 15, 2012.

Await, with great anticipation the arrival of your nominatedfoals in 2012! When you register the foal in the AMHA, include the Yearling Futurity Form with theirregistration. The registration will have a "Nominated for Yearling Futurity"stamped on the front.

Love, raise, fit and condition your foal(s)! Then enter themat the 2013 World Show in one of the Futurity classes offered.There are Open, Amateur and AOTE classes available. Win $$$! Cash prizes areawarded through 10th place!

Fun Halter Futurity Facts:

· The AMHA Halter Futurity has paid out more than$1.5 million dollars to date!!!

· The Get of 498 Stallions have won money!

· In 2011:

55 yearlings competed for $53,000 in prize money!

Futurity Champions won World Champion Jackets!

Grand & Reserve Futurity Champions won Belt Buckles & Champagne!

Be part of the fun!

If you have any questions about this program, please post them on the forum!

Thank you,

John Bennett

AMHA Halter Futurity Committee

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent mine in on Friday!!! Hope everyone takes advantage of this program, it is a great way to promote and sell foals too. I don't know about everyone else but I love to watch the futurity classes and I think they are a great advertisement for the nominated stallions!!! A parade of fine get at the world level, what better way to promote a breeding program:) Thanks John and AMHA for all the work that goes into this program!

Hi Erin and Parmela,

Thanks! It is always nice to hear from the two of you! I know you both have participated and won money in the futurity!

Happy New Year and Good Luck in 2012!

Hi Erin and Parmela,

Thanks! It is always nice to hear from the two of you! I know you both have participated and won money in the futurity!

Happy New Year and Good Luck in 2012!

Thanks John! Raven's baby (she's bred to Little Kings Black Velvet) is being nominated and will be ready, god willing, for 2013!

Thanks John! Raven's baby (she's bred to Little Kings Black Velvet) is being nominated and will be ready, god willing, for 2013!

Congrats Parmela! It sounds like you will have one of the last Little Kings Black Velvet foals to be born in the US, as he is leaving the country! Jennifer and I are looking forward to seeing your foal!

John

I'm so excited I have 5 mares to nominate. Makes it a lot more affordable when there is several.

Latest posts

Back