Time Goes So Fast!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Well...They're 6 weeks old this Wednesday! All are sold and will be leaving us in two weeks. It's always a happy/sad thing. We know they are going to good homes (there's not one person we don't keep in touch with from past litters), so that makes it a happy thing
default_smile.png
This is a pic of a pup that's going to be a Yankee in two weeks
default_biggrin.png
She is very sweet and is very special.

ElwellGirl3.jpg

OMG...I'm in love!!! What a precious little thing! I could just snuggle, hug and never let a pup like this go!!!

I have yet to see a pup from your place that hasn't been stunning. Nice job, Matt.

What a beautiful bitch. Have you ever shown or have any of your dogs been shown? They look like they have very nice conformation. Love the ones with all the chrome in their ruff. Sure wish I could hold one of these little bundles of fluff. How much do they weight at this age?

Awe.....Puppy Breath!! I can smell it all the way to my house. She is beautiful!

What a beautiful and adorable little girl. I would not be able to part with her or any of them . What lucky people to get her.

Latest posts

Back