Tibbs El Ex Tango Mi Amigo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
I am so pleased with how Amigo looks. I haven't seen him since last fall. This is a picture of last weekend at the Sioux Falls Show. He did good. He has been bred from three different breeds to look like what I think an AMERICAN R - B horse should look like. Not a copy of other breeds but a combination of them to create a smooth look of their own. Just my opinion and what I like. The R horse is new and exciting to me. Thanks again to Josh and the whole Tibbs bunch.

IMG_9850_2.JPG

Oh he's so handsome. Are the breeds Shetland, Hackney, and Miniature?

If so, how's his temperament?

Welsh - AMHA - Shetland I don't know about temperment, as I have never handled him.

I saw him at the Sioux Falls show and was absolutely drooling over him! He is such an impressive horse!

Thank you Rescue me. I was so bumbed that I couldn't go last weekend, but with this dumb weather guess it was best. Shouldn't complain, though with what so many others have had to deal with. It's almost too much to comprehend.

He is even better in person and is sweet, too. He was not jumpy and was such a good boy when his feisty, 29" brother was challenging him through the gate. You picked a good one and I am absolutely head over heels for those Tango foals. They are STUNNING

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not familiar with an "American R-B horse"? What is it? Is there a registry?

Gee I am sorry, jandjmc. I forget that a lot of people don't know this old language. I call AMHR -- R and AMHA -- A. Now in AMHR the two divisions are called UNDERS and OVERS. but they used to be A an B. So R -Bs would now be AMHR OVERS. Sorry

Substance..Refinement...Balance.. that's what I see !!! Love his look..and I've always loved the B horse !! Someday I might just have lose my mind again and come and visit you. I've always thought you have had one of the most consistant herd of miniatures I've seen...and I think I can say I've seen a few .

Oh, Cherokee, I can taste the biscuits and gravy. I have a new stove and a better pan for you now.

I love the "B" horses, but have a question, how do you get the welsh blood in there and keep the AMHR registration? I have a welsh breeder 10 miles up the road and love her ponies, and she has several stallions, but......

Twenty some years ago I registered a little Welsh Mare AMHR. She had three daughters for me AMHR. ( Klaudie Gracie Whitney). Klaudies first foal Dally was 98 National Grand Champion A mare. Klaudie died two years ago. But along with Dally, Hally, Alley,Kallie and Callie, she produce two mares by Bob, Bally and Gally. Bally is the mother to Lucky Harts American Expression and Lucky Harts American Expressive, the two full sisters that were both Supreme Futurity Horses. When Expressive was bred to Tango, Tibbs got Mi Amigo. Here are some old pictures of Whitie and her daughter Klaudie. Whitie has been gone for many years and I think was near thirty. Klaudie lost an eye and then had some sort of brain tumor. added Rally. I forgot Rally added Gally and Dally.

DSC_9726.jpg

Whitie-#-1-red_2.jpg

rowbuck ralley 2.JPG

rowbuck ralley.JPG

98 Dally.jpg

pamerican Ex Gal Friend 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back