Three is a Charm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Songcatcher

Reaction score
Valliant, OK 74764 near Texas and Arkansas
Late getting these pictures posted, but here is foal #3 for Songcatcher Ranch. Songcatchers Ahab The Arab. 4/21/08. Bears Snips Illustration X High Tops Hannah. 329 days gestation. Hannah has the most beautiful head and I have been looking forward to a foal from her. I was watching Hannah VERY closely as she lost her first two foals. I know the first one was at less than 300 days and not long after a vacination. Second foal was lost at about 310 and no apparent cause. This time I had an Equipage on her and under camera. I was determined that I would be present for this birth. I knew the evening before that would be the night by the way she was acting. About 4:00 am the beeper went off and I went to the barn. Foal was born by 4:30. Up by 5:00. Running circles by 5:30. Eating by 6:00. Pooped by 6:30. All is well and I am thrilled with him.

IMG2335_335_076-1.jpg

IMG2320_itA_016.jpg

IMG2319_itA_017.jpg

IMG2325_325_073.jpg

He is perfect! I love his head....and the rest of him too
default_wub.png
I have only had one so far and its a filly same color as your boy! I think this color is the popular color this year as Robins 1st filly was this color also. Mine was suppose to be an appy, keep digging in that fur looking for the spots
default_new_shocked.gif

I know this one is very special for you after your 2 losses.......L bet you are feeling very relieved and a VERY proud papa! Give yourself a pat on the back and hug for me!

Congrats Freeland, he is a nice colt!!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! He is just precious!!!!

Viki

What a doll baby! Congratulations Freeland!

I'll be looking to hear from you soon
default_smile.png

He sure is a handsome boy Freeland!
default_wub.png
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

But, he's Number 3? I'm so sorry, I must have missed your first two. I will have to go visit your website now.
default_wink.png

SUPER CONGRATS on all of them!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Okeedoke.
default_biggrin.png
Take your time, just gives me all the more reason to keep revisiting your site, often.
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back