Thoughts & Prayers for Ernie Lambdin

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Many of us know Ernie from the shows so I thought I would let everyone know that Ernie is being admitted today to the Cleveland Clinic in OH. He has some blockage going on in a couple of arteries and the doctors will be fixing him up. Please keep Ernie in your thoughts and prayers for a full recovery!

Ernie, Hope all goes well and it's a quick procedure and recovery and we will all get you see you in the ring in Tulsa.

Sending thoughts and prayers his way for a speedy recovery!

Prayers and best wishes for a completely successful surgery and a quick and complete recovery Ernie! We need you back at your post with that honest stick of yours!!!

Ernie, sending lots of good thoughts for you , if you need anything let me know
default_smile.png

Ernie, sending thoughts and prayers!
default_wub.png

I was fortunate enough this year to spend some time with Ernie discussing our association and ponies in general at Congress last week. I have a lot of respect for him and admire his devotion to his ponies and the special people in his life (they know who they are!
default_wink.png
). He's a good man and we need more like him!

Wishing you a speedy recovery Ernie. Walt and I will have you in our prayers.

Thoughts and prayers from here for Ernie.

Arlene

I don't know Ernie - but, he sounds like a special man. Ernie you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
For those of you who do not know ernie ...

Ernie is a good stewart, a great judge and a even better man
default_yes.gif
...he will pull threw this in no time
default_smile.png

Oh I am so sorry to hear this - I saw Ernie at Congress last week. What a wonderful man! My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family! Godspeed to recovery!

Get well, Ernie!

The very first time I showed Sunny was under him and Roger (Daulton) at the NAHA show. As I trotted past him to set up in halter, he asked me "You ARE going to teach that horse to drive, RIGHT??"

I did, and Sunny went Reserve Grand last year.

Thanks, Ernie!

Lucy

Best wishes and prayers for Ernie! Please keep us posted.

Lots of good thoughts & prayers coming to you Ernie from John & I & all "the gang". Hurry and get well.

I am so glad he is finally getting this taken care of! I have been so worried about him!! I hope he will be good as new and ready to come to Nationals and have fun!
default_smile.png

Pam

Sending prayers for a speedy recovery!

Latest posts

Back