Thoughts & Prayers for Ernie Lambdin

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Luck and we're praying for you Ernie, I know your tough enough to handle this. I'll see you soon.

Hi Ernie,

My thoughts and prayers are with you! Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

Beth

Thoughts and Prayers for ernie; hope you get well soon !

Prayers for a speedy recovery from Georgia.
default_pray.gif

Sending prayers and positive thoughts for a speedy recovery! You'll be back in the saddle in no time!
default_yes.gif

Prayers for your quick and uncomplicated recovery,Ernie!

I would like to add my prayers for Ernie... for a FULL and quick recovery!!!

That is good news. He will start feeling much better now with the blockages removed.

Thanks for the update

Arlene

Hi Ernie we heard all about you while we were at a show in Canada. Roger called the stewart of the show and gave us details about you. Take Care and listen to Jane and the Doctors. Wishing you the best Walt and Frannie

I'm so glad to hear Ernie is doing better and is on the road to recovery! I had definitely been worried about him and can't wait to see him back out again and better.
default_smile.png

Glad to hear your on your way to a full recovery...

but we will continue to keep you in our prayers.

Get back out there Ernie, we need you!

There is way too much good pickings in that brain of yours to keep all to yourself!

Aug. 12 Just spoke with Ernie on the phone this morning. He is doing much better and the meds are helping. He needs to rest and take it easy and finds it hard to just sit read, or be on the compter all day.Told him about all the well wishes from folks in Canada while were there for a show this past Satuday. He appreciates everyone well wishes.

Ernie,

It was great to meet you at the Classics show in Ontario. You are a great man with a fun sense of humour! Glad to hear you are recovering well.

Take care,

Lisa and Donny's Sunny Boy

Latest posts

Back